Fees for the First Year of Study
Each incoming student shall pay a matriculation fee, as follows.
- Niigata resident : 282,000 yen
- Non-resident : 564,000 yen
* A Niigata resident is an individual who has, or whose spouse or parent has, resided within Niigata prefecture continuously from on or before January 1, 2009.
* Matriculation fee becomes non-refundable upon completion of matriculation procedures. Payments and documentation shall not be returned in the event that the student declines to matriculate.
Tuition fee (tentative)
- Tuition : 535,800 yen per year
- When : To be paid in two installments—for first (April to Sept.) and second (Oct. to March) semesters. Payment to be made after arrival for each semester.
* The amount and timing of above-described payment is subject to change.